Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush Compostable & Biodegradable - DinoJack n' Jill
Jack N'Jill Toothbrushes are fun for kids while also being completely compostable and biodegradable. Toothbrush bristles are made up of soft rounded nylon bristles for superior cleaning. Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non-GMO!)
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
- The packaging is made up of cornstarch including the clear cover enclosing the toothbrush. It is both biodegradable and compostable.
- Typically takes 90 days to break down in commercial compost and 1 year to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost.
You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilized in boiling water or microwave.
REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER