Wool Dryer Balls - Flock of FriendsFriendsheep
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Stop using single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, get your Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls today, hand made with love FOR A BETTER WORLD!
- Naturally softens and fluffs your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size.
- Completely plastic-free, chemical-free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, it's the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies.
- Reusable 1000+ loads - this set will last you for years!
- Reduces wrinkles and static cling.
- Makes your laundry more manageable - done with balling and twisting!
- No more need for chemicals full dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners ever again!
- Save time, energy, and money!
- Hand made of 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core, no fillers or additives.
- Individually hand-felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions.
- Set of 6 extra large wool balls, comes with a user manual and a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag.
- Compostable product is completely recyclable and compostable packaging.
- Makes the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life.