NFco Bio Toothbrush Twin Pack - Pirate Black and Ivory DesertThe Natural Family Co.
The NFco Bio Toothbrush is sleek, and biodegradable/compostable. The handle is made from non-GMO corn starch with soft nylon bristles which are BPA free.
- Biodegradable Toothbrushes
- Handles made from non-GMO corn starch
- Soft nylon bristles
- BPA free
- Biodegradable packaging
Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion.
Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
Replace after illness.
Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
Allow bristles to air dry.
Sterilize often and if necessary.
Bio Toothbrush Disposal Instructions:
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
- The packaging is made up of cornstarch including the clear cover enclosing the toothbrush. It is both biodegradable and compostable.
- Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost and 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Congrats! You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for thousands of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.